If you would like to advertise in HFM or any other Health Forum Publication please e-mail Aggie Abbinanti at email@example.com for rates.
Director, Facilities Management
Reading Health System is currently recruiting for a Director of Facilities Management. This leadership position will plan, organize and direct the maintenance and operation of the Hospital and its satellite facilities totaling over 3 million square feet. This position reports directly to the Vice-President of Support Operations and has 120 direct and indirect reports.
To qualify for this exciting opportunity you must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field. (masters preferred)
- Five (5) or more years experience in a Facilities Director role for a large Hospital system.
- A thorough understanding of all healthcare regulatory compliance to include The Joint Commission and Dept of Health regulations.
- Working knowledge of hospital mechanical systems and utilities management. Co-generation experience a plus.
- Demonstrated experience developing and managing multi- million dollar operational and capital budgets.
- Experience in multi-site facilities management.
- Strong leadership experience with the ability to influence and effectively lead others through periods of transition and change.
- Demonstrated ability to develop short and long term objectives and to develop performance metrics to measure progress against the objectives.
- Highly organized with excellent communications skills.
Qualified candidates should forward their resume to Gretchen Adams, HR Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reading Health System is licensed for 675 license patient beds and covers over 3.5 million square feet located in a beautiful 36-acre suburban campus with easy access to Harrisburg, Philadelphia, New York City, and Washington D.C. To learn more, please visit our website at www.readinghealth.org .
Reading Health System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.